Our commitment to accessibility:
is committed to providing access to our websites for as many visitors as
possible. We will be continuing to review and improve our websites for
accessibility to ensure we make them as clear and effective as possible.
feedback is important to us. If there are any areas of the site you find
difficult to use, please get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to increase the size of text in your browser:
- Internet Explorer 7 and above - Go to the View menu and select
Text Size. You can also go to Tools, then Internet Options, then Accessibility
or use the keyboard shortcut of control and + or - to increase or decrease text
size. Internet Explorer 6 and below are no longer fully supported, therefore
you may not have the same experience as you would do using a current browser.
- Firefox - Go to the View menu and select Text Size and then
Increase Font, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.
- Opera - Go to the View menu, select Preferences then Fonts and
then change Minimum Font Size.
- Safari - Go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger, or
press the Apple key and then the plus key.
- Chrome - Go to the Customize menu and use the Zoom options, or
use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.